Join us Friday, October 6, 2023, starting at 2:30 p.m. for an exciting presentation @ S&ME's Lexington Office (details below). Scott Hancock, PE, is a Technical Principal with S&ME. A graduate of the University of Florida (BS '75, MS '76), Scott has more than 40 years of experience in geotechnical engineering, construction materials, and special inspections.
Scott will be presenting on geotechnical engineering and how it relates to structural engineering, specifically focusing:
- What do Geotechnical Engineers need to know about your project?
- How should a subsurface Exploration Program be developed?
- How are foundation recommendations made?
- How do you determine a subgrade modulus?
- How are these values achieved and verified once construction has begun?
The presentation will be followed by a lab demonstration of soil property testing, providing attendees with (2) Professional Development Hours.
Finally, after the presentation and demonstration, S&ME will be catering barbeque and beverages for all attendees.
Cost to register: $0.00 - FREE!
Reserve your spot ASAP, as a limited number of seats are available. The final day to register is Tuesday, October 3, 2023.